Materials for Walsall teachers
These materials have been made by CADFA for the Walsall ‘A Place Called Home’ project 2022. There will be support for Walsall teachers using these materials during autumn 2022 – Please ask if this would be helpful to you.
- Part 1 – Background to the project – meant for teachers Walsall mats part 1
- Part 2 – Talking about Palestine – mainly for teachers Walsall mats part 2
- Part 3 – Palestine for beginners – for teachers or students Walsall mats part 3
- Part 4 – Palestine in your school – meant for teachers Teacher reflection
- Part 5 – Palestine for the classroom – meant for students
- An assembly on Palestine Assembly on Palestine
- Six lessons on Palestine: Six lessons on Palestine
- Israel -Palestine: the history Intro – history Cards to order History slides DRAFT
- Living in Palestine Living in Palestine T-F occupation worksheet Living in Pal slides DRAFT
- Palestine and human rights Human rights HR true-false worksheet HR slides
- Young Palestinians Young Palestinians Young Pal slides
- Getting to know a Palestinian town/ village Village/ town Village-town slides
- What can you do when you see something wrong? Campaigning for human rights Campaigning slides
- Projects on Palestine Project suggestions
- A special day – human rights day
- Part 6 – Resources – meant for teachers.
- Part 7 – Evaluating the project
* Do please look at the other pages in the CADFA.org/resources/ section as these may also be useful to you.